Thursday, April 1, 2010

Being Content

I feel like I’m on a journey-
A journey to explore the world and all its vivid elements.
I have trust.
I have faith.
And I’ll willingly leave this godforsaken world behind me
As I search for a new way to solve problems.
I’m floating through the air
At the same height.
Perhaps I’m hovering
And no one knows where I’ll end up.
Well, guess what?
I don’t think I care any longer.
I’m…content with the way things are now,
And being content in my mind
Is just the same as lingering in a blissful truth.
It’s what I’ve wanted for the longest time;
As long as I can remember even.
I’ll gladly stay in that blissful truth
If it means that I’ll be happy forever.
For some reason,
I can never seem to stay…content.
I guess I’ve found it now;
Hovering.
It’s not a physical object,
But a mental image that soothes and relaxes my heart.
I no longer have to worry about petty nuisances.
I wish I can stay like this forever,
And perhaps I can someday.
But for today,
I’m…content.

No comments:

Post a Comment